Where do I dispose of paint or gas?

These are considered hazardous materials and need to be taken out to the Weber County Transfer Station. They have a free drop-off on the 3rd Saturday of each month, between May and September. Otherwise, they ask that you store it if possible.  The Weber County Transfer Station can be reached by calling 801.399.8358

Show All Answers

1. Does the City have a Spring or Fall cleanup program?
2. Can you give me statistical information about Ogden City Refuse?
3. What are the reasons that my cart would not be emptied?
4. What happens if I put unapproved materials in my cart?
5. What time should my cart be out?
6. What do I do if my garbage or recycling can goes missing?
7. Where do I dispose of paint or gas?
8. How do I obtain an additional cart?
9. How do I request a new cart?
10. Where do I take glass to be recycled?
11. Will there be a delay in my normal pick-up?