How do I pull a Right-of-Way permit?
Only a licensed contractor who is insured and bonded to work in the city Right-of-Way may pull a Right-of-Way permit.

The contractor will need to fill out an Engineering Permit Application (See below for link) and FAX it to the Engineering Construction Coordinator at 801-629-8902 or e-mail it to

Once the permit has been written up, and the contractor's insurance and bonding have been verified, the permit can be picked up at the Customer Service counter on the 2nd floor of the Ogden City Municipal Building, located at 2549 Washington Blvd.

If you have any questions please call David Daniels at 801-629-8986
Engineering Permit Application

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact for general Engineering questions?
2. How do I find Engineering design requirements for Ogden City?
3. How do I find buried utility information for Ogden City?
4. How do I find information regarding a Right-of-Way permit?
5. How do I know when I need to get an engineering Right-of-Way permit?
6. How do I know if I can work in the city Right-of-Way?
7. How do I pull a Right-of-Way permit?
8. How do I know if I have the correct license to do the work I am applying for?
9. How do I determine the cost for an engineering permit?
10. Where is my property line?
11. How do I resolve property address issues?
12. Where can I find flood maps for my area?