The Ogden Amphitheater welcomes all differently abled attendees and is dedicated to continually improving efforts to ensure attendees have access to all goods and services, regardless of ability. All ADA requests for accommodation should be made 72hrs in advance. Requests can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information concerning Ogden City's ADA commitment, visit Here.
ADA resources are finite and are in place to help those who legitimately require assistance. It is not acceptable to fake or exaggerate a disability to gain access to accommodations.
Wheelchairs & Mobility Devices
All patrons are encouraged to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and medical scooters. All bags and baskets are subject to search by gate security where applicable (ticketed events, or events that serve alcohol).
The Ogden Amphitheater is fully navigable for people with mobility disabilities, however there is both grass and cobblestone surfaces that might hinder speed and comfortability. Different event maps may change accessibility.
For more information about accessible spaces at specific events in the Ogden Amphitheater, please email email@example.com.
Elevated platforms that assist in sightlines for ADA attendees and companions are located at the top of the sloped grass. Access ramps are found from connected cobblestone pavers.
- Viewing Areas are non-smoking.
- Attendees are not allowed to save spots at non-ticketed events.
- A limited number of chairs are available in the ADA area (there is space for 12 seated people on either side).
- Companions may be asked to stand if capacity is reached.
- ADA platforms are located in the GA section for most events.
- the fixed seated area near the stage is fully accessible. Strong discretion advised for large crowd events.
- Some Events have ADA specific tickets available to guarantee access to platforms.
Service animals are permitted throughout the venue.
- NO emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals.
- Pets are not allowed and will be turned away.
- Only service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care of their owners will be permitted access.
- Service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered.
- Individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal or other effective controls.
- Service animals must be cleaned up after quickly and neatly.
- Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
- All animals should have legally required vaccinations (which may need to be verified).
A request for an American Sign Language interpreter will be made to organizations facilitating the event (most events are NOT produced by Ogden City). Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for specific contact information. Please make requests no later than 30 days before the event to allow for sufficient processing time.
ATMs & Concessions
When available, all ATMs and food trucks are fully accessible and located throughout the venue, but event maps differ for each organization. If assistance is required, please confer with a venue staff member. Cash is required for many sales but some vendors have point of sale for credit cards.
Medical & First Aid
Most events do NOT have first aid on hand. In an emergency, please call 911.
Many events at the Ogden Amphitheater will have food vendors that provide a variety of food options inside the venue. If guests require special dietary needs, please consider eating prior to arrival. There is no re-entry once guests leave the venue. For ticketed events with gate security, request for accommodation can be made to allow for specific dietary items. Communicate this with the gate staff upon arrival.