Hours of Operation (Appointment Only)
Badging office is located at 3909 Airport Road Ogden, Utah 84405
Closed - Lunch 12pm - 1 pm, and Weekends & Holidays.
Walk-ins for TSA Training are strictly not allowed. By appointment only.
Call for an appointment Monday to Friday 9 am - 4 pm.
Badging Office Phone: 801-629-8262
Call the Badging office immediately at 801-629-8262 so we can turn off your badge. If there is no answer, PLEASE leave a voicemail with your name and phone number so we can call you.
Return a Badge
Badges can be turned in at the Badging office during normal office hours.
If you want to mail in your badge - Call the Badging office so 1) We can turn off your badge in case it gets lost in the mail and 2) We are aware you are mailing it to us. If possible, provide us with a tracker number.
Mail to: Ogden Regional Airport, Attn: Badging Office, 3909 Airport Road, Ogden, Utah, 84404.
If you are unable to return your badge by the above methods, please call the Badging office.
Test your Badge
The Badge test pad is on the right hand side of the Terminal entrance vestibule. Access to this test pad is 24/7 allowing the Badge holder to verify that their badge is working. This location provides the ability to test your badge instead of using the Vehicle or Pedestrian gate pads. This pad works the same as the Badge pads at the gate.
- Hold your Badge momentarily up to the pad, the pad will BEEP.
- Enter your 4 digit pin and then the # key.
- The blue beacon lite will flash if your badge is working properly.
- IF your badge doesn't work, make sure you are using the correct PIN otherwise, please contact the Badging Office.
Step 1: Application
- Download the Badge Application (PDF Fillable form)
- Complete sections 1, 3, 4 and 5 of the application. Do not fill in any other boxes.
- Section 6 is for anyone who is under the age of 18 years. The Badging office does not have a notary, please have it notarized before submitting.
- Have the form signed by an authorized signer / Hangar owner or business sponsor.
Step 2: Background Check/ Identification Documents
For AOA / SIDA Access Badges: Every badge type requires a Security Threat Assessment (STA). Information on the airport application will be submitted to the Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS). DHS will perform a background check and we should have the results in 5-7 days. Foreign born or non-US citizen may take longer. Step 2 must be completed before the badging process can continue.
For SIDA Access Badges: Fingerprinting is required, the Badging office will provide you with the fingerprinting card and address for where you will be fingerprinted. Fingerprinting is performed by the Ogden Police Dept.. You must make an appointment with the Ogden Police Dept to be fingerprinted. A Warrant/Felony check will be performed on your name and social security number. If you have outstanding issues, you will need to meet with the Ogden Airport Manager. The Airport Manager will decide on a case by case situation if you can continue the badge process.
All applicants must provide UNEXPIRED, ORIGINAL ISSUED PAPER identification documents that show proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States. (Photos or copies of the required documents are not acceptable) Passport OR Driver’s License and Original Birth Certificate OR Driver’s License and Original Social Security Card are the best forms of identification for each applicant. Reference the last page of the badge application (Form I-9) for clarification of acceptable documents.
Make sure you bring your signed application and 2 forms of identification with you when submitting your application. You must bring in the originals. COPIES (paper or photo) ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.
You will be scheduled for Step 3 - TSA Training / Badging, once you have passed the security background checks.
Step 2 must be completed before the badging process can continue.
Step 3: TSA Training / Badging
- TSA Badge training is by appointment only and takes an hour. Be on time. If you are 15 minutes late or more, you will be rescheduled for a later date.
- TSA badge training must be completed within 30 days of your background check or application submittal. Once that 30 day window expires, your application will be removed from the process, you will be required to resubmit your application, and pay the fees for processing a new application.
- Upon successful completion of the required TSA training and security checks, your AOA badge will be issued. For SIDA badges, one will be issued as soon as your Criminal History Records Check (CHRC) results are given a PASS.
TSA badge training must be completed within 30 days of your background check or application submittal. Once that 30 day window expires, your application will be removed from the process and you will be required to resubmit your application and pay the fees for new applicant.
Please call the Badging office 30 days prior to your badge expiration date to schedule an appointment time. Your expiration date is on the bottom of your badge in bold. The Badging office will not contact you to remind you about you r badge expiring.
The renewal process is the same process as the new badge process. Please follow the Badge Process steps for renewal. TSA requires that you resubmit documentation as was required when you first applied for your badge.
Have your filled out application signed by your sponsoring agent.
Badging Fee *
Payment by Credit or Debit card only. Cash can not be accepted.
Badge Application Submittal AOA / SIDA $10.00 (Initial / Renewal)
Badge Fee (2 years) AOA $50.00 / SIDA $100.00
Renewal Fee AOA $50.00 / SIDA $100.00
Lost Badge Fee AOA / SIDA $100 Fine; plus Replacement Badge $50 / $100
* Badging, STA, & CHRC fees may increase as the costs to the Airport increase
Forms / Handouts / Policies
Policy 2070 Airport Identification Badges (May 18, 2021)
Badge Application (PDF Fillable form)
Security Procedures Handout (Coming Soon)